ReCONNECT to Economic Opportunity: Forum Recap
IEI Director Leslie Boney and IEI staff take a humorous approach to recapping the ReCONNECT to Economic Opportunity Forum that was held on October 15 in Charlotte. Take a moment and watch!
ReCONNECT to Economic Opportunity Forum Videos
Click the links below to view clips or click here to view entire playlist.
Special thank you to our ReCONNECT NC Series sponsor UNC-TV.
- Welcome and Opening: https://youtu.be/iYzx9jpmnsw
- Community Feature | Charlotte Leading on Opportunity: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Honorable D. Craig Horn | North Carolina House of Representatives (Union): https://youtu.be/B6AmhJGwA1I
- State Feature | Tennessee Reconnect: Part 1 | Part 2
- Education Innovations: https://youtu.be/q2wajR6lF1w
- Governor’s Address: https://youtu.be/gz2XBZZuCDg
- Supportive Community Networks: Part 1 | Part 2
- Employer Perspective: https://youtu.be/Wu6sA7dyC_A
- Community Applications:
- Beaufort County: https://youtu.be/rcgD-ymFfe4
- Building with Our Veterans (Mecklenburg County): https://youtu.be/6tCVsQji7tc
- Opportunities Industrialization Center, Inc. (OIC) of Rocky Mount: https://youtu.be/XEzr5O85e8U
- Partnering for Community Prosperity (P4CP): https://youtu.be/Wty9GQhhb6c
- United Way of Greater Greensboro, Integrated Service Delivery Initiatives: https://youtu.be/TYeTTsumJHc
- Closing: https://youtu.be/Hp85F1sU72E
ReCONNECT to Economic Opportunity Forum Photo Gallery
Click the link above to view photos from the forum.
ReCONNECT to Economic Opportunity Forum Slides
- Leslie Boney | Director, Institute for Emerging Issues
- Alicia James | Policy and Program Manager, Institute for Emerging Issues
- Emily House, Ph.D. | Deputy Executive Director, Tennessee Higher Education Commission and Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
- Michelle Gethers-Clark | President & CEO, United Way of Greater Greensboro
- Carol Hardison | Chief Executive Officer, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- Jerome Williams, Jr., M.D. | Senior Vice President of Consumer Engagement and Corporate Health, Novant Health
- Reginald Bean | Vice President of Culture, Engagement and Stewardship, Coca-Cola Consolidated