- Results Based Accountability: Bridging Population Impact and Program Performance | July 16, 2018 | Oscar Fleming
- Results Based Accountability: Learning as We Go | August 7, 2018 | Oscar Fleming,
- Intro to Fiscal Mapping | August 23, 2018 | Elizabeth Gaines
- Facilitating “Resilience” | August 27, 2018 | Janice Gruendel
Register for Upcoming KidsReady Webinar!
KidsReadyNC and the Community Reinvestment Act | Monday, Feb. 18, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 p.m.
Please join us on for a webinar featuring the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s Jeanne Bonds as she explains the Community Reinvestment Act and how it might create funding opportunities for early childhood development projects.
Click here to register
The Gesell Institute of Child Development
LIVE PD Webinars: Live webinars will occur on a pre-determined annual schedule. For a list of upcoming live webinars, please visit our Upcoming Events list.
- Preventing Challenging Behaviors
- February 13, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- Social Emotional Learning and the Young Child
- February 20, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- The Kindergarten Conversation
- February 27, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
RECORDED Professional Development Webinars: Recorded webinars include the Powerpoint handout for each webinar, a list of discussion questions, and a 1 hour professional development certificate, which can be edited (limited to changing participant name) and printed.