- Results Based Accountability: Bridging Population Impact and Program Performance | July 16, 2018 | Oscar Fleming
- Results Based Accountability: Learning as We Go | August 7, 2018 | Oscar Fleming,
- Intro to Fiscal Mapping | August 23, 2018 | Elizabeth Gaines
- Facilitating “Resilience” | August 27, 2018 | Janice Gruendel
Register for Upcoming KidsReady Webinars!
- Check back soon!
The Gesell Institute of Child Development
LIVE PD Webinars: Live webinars will occur on a pre-determined annual schedule. For a list of upcoming live webinars, please visit our Upcoming Events list.
- Preventing Challenging Behaviors
- February 13, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- Social Emotional Learning and the Young Child
- February 20, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- The Kindergarten Conversation
- February 27, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
RECORDED Professional Development Webinars: Recorded webinars include the Powerpoint handout for each webinar, a list of discussion questions, and a 1 hour professional development certificate, which can be edited (limited to changing participant name) and printed.