- Results Based Accountability: Bridging Population Impact and Program Performance | July 16, 2018 | Oscar Fleming
- Results Based Accountability: Learning as We Go | August 7, 2018 | Oscar Fleming,
- Intro to Fiscal Mapping | August 23, 2018 | Elizabeth Gaines
- Facilitating “Resilience” | August 27, 2018 | Janice Gruendel
Register for Upcoming KidsReady Webinars!
- Check back soon!
Webinar November 8: Revisiting the Head Start Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Framework for Programs and Systems
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, November 8, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST to learn about revisions to the Head Start Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Framework. You will also learn about an adaptation for Early Childhood Systems, intended for state, tribal, and territory leaders, administrators, providers, parents, and other decision-makers in early childhood systems and programs. Learn about how the Framework is already being used and can be used in connection with your Strengthening Families work.
We will also hear updates from the Center for the Study of Social Policy and the National Alliance of Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds about new resources and opportunities. Register now to join us on November 8.
The Gesell Institute of Child Development
LIVE PD Webinars: Live webinars will occur on a pre-determined annual schedule. For a list of upcoming live webinars, please visit our Upcoming Events list.
- Preventing Challenging Behaviors
- February 13, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- Social Emotional Learning and the Young Child
- February 20, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
- The Kindergarten Conversation
- February 27, 2019; 7 PM – 8 PM EST
RECORDED Professional Development Webinars: Recorded webinars include the Powerpoint handout for each webinar, a list of discussion questions, and a 1 hour professional development certificate, which can be edited (limited to changing participant name) and printed.