- The Facilitator’s Guide to Resilience, Prevent Child Abuse and KPJR Films
- The Truth About ACEs, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- One page overview of ACEs, used as a handout at Resilience screening by Prevent Child Abuse NC
- Resilience Screening Resources, Prevent Child Abuse NC
- 2-page resource guide for Resilience
- Sonoma Milestones Best Practices
- This tool is used by Sonoma County to track community presentations on ACEs.
- [Article] Community Screenings Set the Stage for Community Action in Wake County, NC Best Practices
- Resilience Press Kit
- Catawba Postcard
- “Resilience” Bonus Content, KPJR Films
- Four short videos with additional material relating to ACEs and resilience. Three are free to view.
- Request for a Resilience Screening
- This request form includes useful thoughts about how to move beyond “Show-and-Go” screenings.
Janice Gruendel Presentations
- Resilience? Yes we can build it…, KidsReadyNC (April 23, 2018)
- 1 of 5: From Trauma and Adversity to Health, Hope and Resilience in Rock Hill: The Early Childhood Years (August 24, 2018)
- 2 of 5: Resilience: What’s in Your Backpack?, Communities in Schools Annual Impact Conference: All In for Kids (August 2018)
- 3 of 5: On Becoming Real: Interrupting the Cycle of Adversity, The National Institute for Children’s Health Equality (July 17, 2018)
- 4 of 5: Resilience: What’s in Your Backpack?, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools (August 21, 2018)
- 5 of 5: Resilience: Healthy Relationships, Healthy Children: Building a Baby Bundle, Champions for Young Children Workshop (August 3, 2018)
24th National Health Equity Research Webcast
From Awareness to Action: Leveraging Resiliency in the Context of Toxic Stress and Adverse Childhood Experiences
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018, 1:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Attend the live event on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or attend via live video broadcast. Participants will have the opportunity to hear from national leaders and to engage in a moderated question-and-answer session.See related: Social-Emotional Health & ACEs (click here)