- Build Partner Grow
- An action guide for sustaining child development and prevention approaches
- North Carolina’s K-3 Formative Assessment Package and Kindergarten Entry Assessment (KEA)
- Focuses on the five domains of development and learning identified within North Carolina’s definition of school readiness
- PK–3: What does it mean for instruction?, Stanford Graduate School of Education (2017)
- This report proposes specific state and district policies and school practices that are likely to promote continuous and meaningful learning experiences.
- The Effects of Universal Preschool in Washington, D.C., Center for American Progress New
- Helpful article for counties seeking to move a UPK expansion and enrollment