- Build Partner Grow
- An action guide for sustaining child development and prevention approaches
- North Carolina’s K-3 Formative Assessment Package and Kindergarten Entry Assessment (KEA)
- Focuses on the five domains of development and learning identified within North Carolina’s definition of school readiness
- Using a “Bundle Framework” to Redesign a System for Prenatal through 3rd Grade Outcomes. (Janice Gruendel, 1/14/19)
- Focused on the neuroscience around the need for a “bundle” of strategies for early childhood development. Includes details on the core strategies being used in Bridgeport, CT, divided into 0-3, PK-K transitions, and 1st-3rd grade.
- PK–3: What does it mean for instruction?, Stanford Graduate School of Education (2017)
- This report proposes specific state and district policies and school practices that are likely to promote continuous and meaningful learning experiences.
- The Effects of Universal Preschool in Washington, D.C., Center for American Progress
- Helpful article for counties seeking to move a UPK expansion and enrollment