- “Local Financing Options for Early Childhood Development.” IEI Blue Ribbon Commission, February 2018.
- LOCUS Impact Investing
- This is targeted at local community foundations
- A Vision for Transforming the Financing of Early Care and Education | Foundation for Child Development
- Specific recommendations for implementing an integrated framework of laws and policies that uses financing to bring about an accessible, affordable, and high-quality ECE system
- “Aligning Funding to Action to Accelerate Impact: A Fiscal Mapping Toolkit,” Jobs for the Future and the Forum for Youth Investment.
- “Connecting the Dots: A Guide to Leveraging Federal Funding Streams,” Jobs for the Future
- Children’s Funding Project, Forum for Youth Investment
- NC Early Childhood Funding (final coming soon) DRAFT
- A comprehensive spreadsheet that identifies funding streams for early childhood
- Exploring Early Care and Education Dollars in NC and your county, Facilitated by The Children’s Funding Project, Elizabeth Gaines
Community Reinvestment Act
- KidsReadyNC and the Community Reinvestment Act | February 18, 2019 | Jeanne Milliken Bonds New
- Videos Resources on the CRA New
- Engaging Workforce Development: A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations – Federal Reserve Banks of Kansas City and Dallas (2016) New
- How to think about framing your project: Please see pp. 11-12, and Box 4 in particular, for a list of questions to consider as your think about describing your early childhood development project(s) around CRA criteria.
- FedCommunities.org New
- A searchable clearinghouse of community development-related materials from the Federal Reserve Bank system.
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council New
- A searchable portal with information about specific banks, their business models and how they comply with their obligations under the CRA.
- Center for Workforce and Economic Opportunity, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta New
- Focuses on employment policies and labor market issues that affect low- and moderate-income individuals, connects researchers, businesses, and policymakers with innovative approaches to creating economic opportunity through education and employment.