Comprehensive Resources New
Kansans Can: Vision Video Training Series, Kansas Department of Education
- This seven-module series addresses the follow topics in order to facilitate “meaningful dialogue” with educational staff and stakeholders. The package includes videos, presentations, infographics, printable training resources and more.
- (1) Overview
- (2) Social-emotional growth
- (3) Kindergarten readiness
- (4) Individual Plans of Study
- (5) High school graduation
- (6) Civic engagement
- (7) Postsecondary Success
- A free online course from the Alberta Family Wellness Initiative
- (a) The content consists of 19 self-paced modules, led by leading professionals at the intersection of brain science and children’s development
- (b) It reinforces how we began this work, with the neuroscience and the Resilience documentary, 6 months ago (good to remember)
- (c) The Alberta Family Wellness Initiative has a TON of useful resources, and the folks there are generally ahead of us here in the US (so we should borrow liberally from them)
- (d) Anyone can enroll online and work through the modules
- (e) It will also help folks to think more about the relationships between data and presentation science.