- Talking about Early Childhood Development, FrameWorks Institute Toolkit
- Heckman Equation (focus on the return on investment of high-quality ECD)
- Filling the Gap, The Forum for Youth Investment Infographic
- First 2000 Days, North Carolina Early Childhood Foundation
- Coming soon: Chowan infographics as an example
- Social-Emotional Skills in Early Childhood Support Workforce Success, Council for a Stronger America
- A report that examines how character skills formed in early childhood contribute to building a strong workforce
- The Business Case For Child Care, WilmingtonBiz
- Employees need high-quality child care; child care worries affect productivity and absenteeism, which are critical to a business’s bottom line.
- Leading the Way: A Guide for Business Engagement in Early Education, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Toolkit
- A toolkit that provides resources for the business community to advance access to high-quality, affordable childcare.
- Why Business Should Support Early Childhood Education, U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Institute for a Competitive Workforce Report
- This report focuses on early learning as an investment in workforce development by supporting policies that proffer high-quality, evidence-based learning programs