Six Ways to Reconnect to Community
1. Take the #4CookieChallenge
- Make cookies (or healthy snack)
- Bring to someone you don’t know and take photo
- Post to social and challenge others #4CookieChallenge
3. Share Your County Snapshot
- Invite a group to a meeting
- Pull up your county “Snapshot” (click here)
- What rings true? What’s missing? What could you do?
- Attend our Snapshot Q&A on December 13, from 2:30–3:00pm
5. Learn about Service Years
Come learn more bout service years in NC, the service year landscape, and how to address issues in NC Communities.
Webinar: December 11th, 11:30–12:30Register for our webinar →
- Food — Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Furniture, linens, kitchen wares — Designing Station, Fayetteville; Green Chair, Raleigh; Furniture
- LTRG — long term recovery groups need people with a variety of skills from counseling,
project management, accounting, technology, real estate and construction. Visit ncvoad.org/cms/RecoveryOrganizations
- Boards — nonprofits are always needing new board members.
- Match friends with skills with needs from local non-profits. (skilled-based volunteering)
- Connect the public with volunteer opportunities via social media.