Check out some of IEI’s great work featured in local, statewide and national media.
- Replogle Inspires Students to Find Their Purpose– Philanthropic Journal
- Partnership Offering $50,000 Prize for Innovation– Bladen Journal
- K-12 teachers learn about manufacturing needs– Community College Daily
- NC Teachers Get Close-Up Look At German Work Education Model– WUNC
- Three from Area Participating in Germany Travel Program– Hickory Record
2014 News Coverage: Teachers and the great economic debate
Didn’t get a chance to attend this year’s Emerging Issues Forum? Watch these clips from Time Warner Cable News, our media sponsors, including behind the scenes interviews with Forum speakers.
Take a moment to read a few of the 168 articles published about IEI and this year’s Emerging Issues Forum and post-forum work.
- A Different Kind of Coach–The Sampson Independent
- In Depth: Anita Brown-Graham, Institute for Emerging Issues – Time Warner Cable News
- Team from Area School System Receives Grant – Hickory Daily Record
- Support Shown for New Teachers — ClintonNC.com
- Radical Skill Changes in Manufacturing — Washington Daily News
- Cecil Named Institute Board Chair — Citizen Times
- Forum looks at whether North Carolina teachers will have a bleak or bright future – News & Observer
- Experts: Challenges ahead to improve rewards, pay for N.C. teachers — Charlotte Observer
- Teachers weigh in on education forum — Winston Salem Journal
- US inspires world educational changes – Wilson Times
- Forum’s key issues include teachers — Greensboro News and Record