2013 News Coverage: @Manufacturing Works
Didn’t get a chance to attend this year’s Emerging Issues Forum? Watch these behind the scenes interviews from News 14. Speakers include Gov. Pat McCrory, NC Commerce Secretary Sharon Decker, Former Caterpillar CEO Jim Owens, Dr. Tony Atala from Wake Forest Medical School, Terri Helmlinger Ratcliffe of NC State’s Industrial Extension Services, and many, many more.
Take a moment to read a few of the articles published about IEI and this year’s Emerging Issues Forum.
- SECU Foundation Provides the First of Four Planned $200,000 Gifts for Innovation, Reuters
- Dow CEO: US Has ‘Historic Chance’ to Drive Manufacturing Renaissance, IndustryWeek
- Could Printing Body Parts be in NC’s Manufacturing Future?, WRAL TechWire
- Bringing Darth Vader to Life – Well, in 3D – at Issues Forum, WRAL TechWire
- Scientists eye NC as Potential Hub for Human Organs, Winston-Salem Journal
- 3D Printers are What’s Next for Manufacturing, Triangle Business Journal
- Crowdfunding Helps Innovators Bring Ideas to Life, Triangle Business Journal
- McCrory to Create Manufacturing Post, News and Observer
- Tillis Plays Finders Keepers, News and Observer
- NC Forum Holds Discussion on Building Human Organs, WWAY News Channel 3, ABC
- Product Created by Havelock Students a Competition Finalist, Havelock News
*** DO NOT REMOVE THIS LINE. PLACE NEW CONTENT BELOW LINE ***